Page 1 of 1 :   1 

22 May, 2014
Welcome to Virtual Trading
Welcome to Virtual Trading!

My name is Jose. I'm the admin (and creator) or the Site.

This Site is on beta. Please, take a look and post in this thread any doubts, questions or improvement ideas.

All your comments will be taken very seriously.

Thanks for joining!

16 March, 2015
what am I
 sapose to do now

19 March, 2015
Easy. Buy and sell stuff and try to do your best :-) Please, feel free to ask any questions.

31 March, 2015
Do you provide for Emini Futures markets like S&P 500?

11 April, 2015
Hi SACH-CORP, not at the moment. Will consider it!

28 April, 2015
Can I find any stock on this game or only the ones you pick to play with??

4 May, 2015
Only the ones that are listed can be traded.

1 June, 2015
hi there how to set up a simulator portfolio

12 January, 2016
when it say's it's 5.00 for the trade, that's virtual money right?

16 March, 2018
Yes

11 August, 2023
Learn english

11 August, 2023
Hey there

12 December, 2023
Hi is there a way for me to join public challenges
↑ Go up
Page 1 of 1 :   1 
Disclaimer: VIRTUALTRADING is not liable for any loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information provided on this website. This website may contain advertising and sponsorship of which we take no responsability. Advertisers and sponsors may offer trading services. Trading on margin involves high risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Your capital may be at risk.
The data contained in this website is not necessarily accurate. Prices herein may be provided by market makers and not by exchanges. As such prices may not be accurate and differ from the actual market price. The content of this website is not intended for informative purposes, and it is exclusively intended for trading simulation. VIRTUALTRADING bears no responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using any data within this website.

© 2011-2024 VIRTUALTRADING. All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions · Contact: info@virtualtrading.com