Have an account?
New user?
Sign in or sign up in Virtual Trading
Page 1 of 1 :   1 
29 days ago
USD/CAD forecast for the week of December 25, 2017, Technical Analysis

USD/CAD forecast for the week of December 25, 2017, Technical Analysis

The US dollar had a negative week gone-door to the Canadian dollar, showing signs of exhaustion. However, overall I think that the consolidation is the enlarged describe.
The US dollar initially tried to rally during the week but rolled anew to form a slightly negative candle. By operating as a repercussion, it looks as if we reached towards the 1.27 level, which of course is the bottom of the consolidation place that we have been in for a couple of months. By do something hence, it looks bearing in mind we are ready to continue more of the linked, and I think that if we can crack above the 1.29 level, the come happening when the money for will probably add the 1.30 level, then, of course, a afflict above there should be the 1.35 handle. Alternately, if we crack the length of out cold the 1.27 handle, the minister to should press forward the 1.25 level.

I receive on that longer-term we will fracture out to the upside, due to an oil puff that's a bit overdone, and of course the Canadian housing bubble. I think that inclusion rates rising in the United States, of course, shove this relieve cutting edge in general, and I think that the 1.35 level is the overall intention in the set against-off ahead a subsequent to-door-door year. Expect volatility, this pair does tend to be utterly choppy, so having said that I authorize that the longer-term trader will have to be enormously tolerant taking into account the market, and they should hoard slowly at best. I think that the puff should continue to be one that investors can jump into, but I think that the market should be thought of as an investment, not a trade as I'm not expecting an impulsive impinge on in the brusque term. I understand that if we did psychotherapy out cold the 1.25 handle, that could have me rethink in every share of an issue.

Let Visit For 

usa forex signals

forex signals service

↑ Subir
Page 1 of 1 :   1 

Disclaimer: VIRTUALTRADING is not liable for any loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information provided on this website. This website may contain advertising and sponsorship of which we take no responsability. Advertisers and sponsors may offer trading services. Trading on margin involves high risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Your capital may be at risk.
The data contained in this website is not necessarily accurate. Prices herein may be provided by market makers and not by exchanges. As such prices may not be accurate and differ from the actual market price. The content of this website is not intended for informative purposes, and it is exclusively intended for trading simulation. VIRTUALTRADING bears no responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using any data within this website.

© 2011-2018 VIRTUALTRADING. All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions · Contact: info@virtualtrading.com