Have an account?
New user?
Sign in or sign up in Virtual Trading
Page 1 of 1 :   1 
30 days ago
EUR/USD predict for the week of December 25, 2017
Forex Technical Analysis News - EUR/USD predict for the week of December 25, 2017

The EUR/USD pair rallied a bit during the trading sessions that made happening the previous week, reaching towards the peak of the bullish flag that we have been in. I remain bullish on this pair, and I think that 2018 is going to be deeply pure-natured for the EUR.

The EUR/USD pair rally during most of the week, but gave verify a bit of the gain around Friday. Ultimately, the puff looks as if it is ready to attempt to fracture out above the bullish flag that I have marked harshly the chart, which would be a definitely hermetic sign that we are going to adjust serve on the 1.32 handle above. I think that's a version for 2018, and therefore I'm looking at rapid-term pullbacks as buying opportunities, just as a breakout would be. I would entire quantity slowly because I anticipate that the 1.20 level is going to cause a significant amount of psychological resistance, and most each and every one the 1.21 level will be resistive as neatly. I think that the abet will rupture above there though, and strong passable era has us looking for opportunities to ensure to the slant, and perhaps construct drastically.

I think you have the period though because this week will be utterly bashful due to a nonattendance of volume. As traders arrive sustain to fighting after New Years Day, I think that gives us an opportunity to acquire vigorously. Add to your approach slowly, but become much more snappish above the 1.21 handle. This could be the trade of the year, as the EUR has been thus oversold for therefore long. Alternately, if we were to crack after that to asleep the 1.15 handle, we probably go looking towards the 1.13 level underneath, which should be structurally certain as neatly.

Let Visit For

↑ Subir
Page 1 of 1 :   1 

Disclaimer: VIRTUALTRADING is not liable for any loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information provided on this website. This website may contain advertising and sponsorship of which we take no responsability. Advertisers and sponsors may offer trading services. Trading on margin involves high risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Your capital may be at risk.
The data contained in this website is not necessarily accurate. Prices herein may be provided by market makers and not by exchanges. As such prices may not be accurate and differ from the actual market price. The content of this website is not intended for informative purposes, and it is exclusively intended for trading simulation. VIRTUALTRADING bears no responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using any data within this website.

© 2011-2018 VIRTUALTRADING. All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions · Contact: info@virtualtrading.com